View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #55
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYEster View Post
If you're going to someone in the gym or GNC for your steroid information, you're no better off than reading those medical documents who base all their information on how it looks on paper.

The internet is much more abundant with factual information(yes there is some out there), real trial & error that puts any medical lab rat results to shame, plus lots of user history. Like I said, there's nothing proven one way or another, but the right research on the right websites will get you better info. There is a reason professionals use this stuff, it's not just for fun. And there are real experts on the matter, but in America they can't just be all out n open with it, these are illegal drugs.
Wasnt going to them for steroid info, just overhearing some of the convos and a cople of times asked the hacks at gnc about certain suppliment and it was painfully obvious they had no clue what they were talking about but made it sound like they did so I just nodded my head a few times and ran for the door.

I googled a bunch of sites just to find some quick facts and found it funny how some that were touting their use also had ads for "legal steroids" plastered all over their pages.

Sure there are articles and studies out there that are slanted one way or the other that will tout the stuff as the greatest thing or its worse than cancer, aids and ebola all wrapped in one.

I came very close to using them when I was playing football since I had plateaued in my training and for me I felt the risk/reward wasnt worth it for where I was at the time.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote