View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #85
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
well I've preached before... but State Farm FTMFW... never had anything but positive things to say about them. I've had my cars broken into a couple times, within a week the check was in my hands, and I'm insured in Oregon, the break ins happened in Cali and AK.

now with the fiasco of my wreck... it involved 5 different offices (my state farm office in OR, the total loss office in OR, Local Office in NE, Total Loss in NE, and local office in Fargo ND. My accident happened on Wed the 17th... I called and reported it on Thurs the 18th... by Monday they knew what I'd be reimbursed and I'm just waiting on my title to be sent from AK to trade for the check.

also turns out they may be reimbursing me for my Uhaul ($1100) from Chi to Fargo because I needed to make a flight home.

needless to say... they've got my buisness for along time to come... and I'll pay a extra for service like that.
Same here. Ive been with state farm since I started driving and have never had anything but pleasant experiences with them. And my rates have always been very fair. Ill be staying with them for quite a while.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote