Thread: Draggin Jeans
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 11:30 AM   #22
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
They are relaxed men's fit - that means I go for them to fit my hips, and deal with extra material at the waist. The newest ones I have, the pockets are small enough for the knee armor to fit into and they don't move... they are similar to the pockets for the armor in my jacket. Don't move at all.

I don't fit into women's gear... I'm now convinced that gear is all made for leprechauns I need to have the option of an inseam well over 30.

The best fitting jeans so far for me have been the Ducati jeans - go figure. But, at $300+ a pair they can blow me...
Thanks for the heads-up. If you could, you might try out a couple of BMW dealerships and see if they have the INOTEX (aka New Denim) pants left for women. BMW had discontinued the line but maybe there are still stocks floating around. They are cut long and of course, the women's line for the female fit.

Oops, forgot to add that they ain't cheap, but they are good though. Textiles that look and feel like denim.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote