View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #15
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
How cool!!! I've heard he's a really down to earth guy... what was he like?

If you dont mind me asking what was the price to bring the whole group down???
OK, I don't know how I missed this... I just came back to update with pictures.

Down to Earth is one way to put it. Redneck is another He's spectacular to hang out with. I wish he weren't injured that weekend, though we probably would have flipped his side-by-side if he was healthy.

The price... I have a special relationship with the guys at Colin's camp. We're family. So, I won't talk about what we paid.

That weekend, Freddie Spencer was there with his son. Jonathan Green was also there filming the "this is Boot Camp" commercial. We had another guy floating around getting quotes from people... I just found out why. We're in this month's Sport Rider Magazine:

I HIGHLY recommend going to this school. I don't care if you haven't ever ridden on dirt bikes before. In fact, you might be better off if you haven't. Unless you are REALLY large or REALLY small, they provide everything. You literally need to bring a toothbrush, socks and underwear. They have gear, bikes, food, lodging - EVERYTHING. I walked in, they handed me a gear bag with boots, helmet, goggles, shirt, pants, pads...

It seems expensive. But, for what you get - it's worth the four days of riding with these guys.

I'm going back in May for the Women's weekend. I'm addicted.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote