View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 01:18 AM   #23
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheBiker View Post
Now I"m seeing what an engineer has told me before. kawi is dead last in quality. side by side with my 1978 Honda my 86 ninja is just terribly engineered and the product is shit compared to the Honda's design.

simply put, kawi sucks quality wise, Honda and Yammi are the top 2 jap brands in this respect IMO.
Kawi just lacks a lot of good design ideas. while Honda and yamaha were using rigid perimiter frames, kawi was still using a very shitty double cradle box steel frame that flexes like a limp dick, or in the earlier ZX600's from the 80's what amounts to a cruiser frame pretty much.
sorry but any brand where frames breaking with no previous abuse or crash damage just puts the gsxr into the piece of shit level for me.
If my only experience with Kawi were the 900r\1000\1100's I'd have a few choice words.

Had my only experience with Honda been 80's and early 90's bikes I curse them as electrically fucktarded.

However ZX-9 going from the porker in the 90's to late Zx-9r are, from what I know solid bikes that will rack up the miles. I thought 636 was supposed to be well designed as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote