View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #107
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Eh, I dunno... I think this was a bit worse than her Ex tweeting about her. I'm sure that sucked TOO (since again, she's 17-ish), but to have her big moment shattered? Hard to deal with at 30, exponentialy harder, IMO, at 17.

I agree, he's got a right to have an opinion, and hell, he's got his own blog, so why not use that vehicle (where he's already got fans following) to vent about it. No one would've faulted him at ALL if he'd just gone that route.
He should have used the other avenues but he didn't. Why? It could be the shock value. It could be that he has to get it out right now.

I have had times when I would have something on my mind and I wanted to post about it. If I was home at the time or at a computer I would go at it. Most of the time by the time I get home I say fuck it and don't bother. Maybe he needs to deal with it right then and there.

But this is 2009, he could have been bitching about that on Facebook and Twitter right as it was happening. There could have been 10% of the people there would have received his update on their phone right then and there.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote