View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 07:40 AM   #16
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Well if anyone is going too go to Laconia drop me a note and I will give you a contact number. I am part of the Rescue Riders Data Base. I have a pick up , a trailer , a garage with some tools a lift table and a press. I usualy will go out a max of a hundred miles to pull you in so you arent left at the mercy of a Stealership.
Laconia apart from being a mob scene is pretty accepting of everyone on two or three wheels. I would caution that it is an Act a fool be treated like a fool enviroment. Make nasty Comments about the Cruiser Crowd expect to hear some Comments back and since various motorcycle "clubs" have a VERY LARGE prescence there think about patches and colors and such.
In the last 10 years the police have come down hard on public nudity so flashing is a bit more rare than it used to be. (not gone thank god love those natural resources) The majority of the run ins with the law are the results of iresponsible use of Alcohol or recreational chemistry.
You will find that New Hampshire is a mind your own business kind of state and there is a lot of fun to be had here.
www.laconiamcweek.com/schedule/index.htm
nhgunnut is offline   Reply With Quote