View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #4
acalliste
Canyon Carver

Moto: gsx-r750

Yeah... I know she wasnt on here. But there has been so much chatter and networking among the various forums I figured most folks had at least heard about it. Didnt want to dwell too much on what might already be known. But you are right, a little explantion is called for. Though I dont really want to here goes...

Tasha was control riding for Absolute Cycle Experience last weekend at Jennings GP. On Saturday, after lunch, she lowsided in T8. Two bikes were directly behind her, the first one avoided her but from what I gather the second one couldnt see around the first one and had no time to react once he realized what was happening. Depending on who is telling the story she was either struck directly by the other bike or got tangled up in between hers and the second one. She was unresponsive at the track, was airlifted out, but did not survive. In talking to her SO, I understand that it seems she actually died instantly.

Tasha was well known and loved throughout the motorcycling community and her passing is a great loss for all of us.