View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #83
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

This is a picture of a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. My parents have one that looks just like this. She is the SWEETEST dog with people but has sent numorous dogs to the vet for stitches due to her aggression toward all other dogs. I always joke with my mom that she would make the ultimate "sleeper" dog in a fighting ring because she is so dog aggressive. My parents have spent tons of money on socialization classes and obedience training and it has done no good. She now has to be carried past every dog she walks by and when I dog sit her and take her to the park, she wears a muzzle. Now you tell me if you think she looks like a dangerous dog? ALL dogs have the ability to be dangerous....cropped ears or not.

My cousin also got her face bit BADLY by a boxer as a child. She came to a house for
halloween and the boxer didn't like her mask and attacked. Had never shown signs of aggression before that. ALL dogs should be watched closely and you should be able to read their temperment in any situation.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
HokieDNA01 is offline   Reply With Quote