View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #85
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post
This is a picture of a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. My parents have one that looks just like this. She is the SWEETEST dog with people but has sent numorous dogs to the vet for stitches due to her aggression toward all other dogs. I always joke with my mom that she would make the ultimate "sleeper" dog in a fighting ring because she is so dog aggressive. My parents have spent tons of money on socialization classes and obedience training and it has done no good. She now has to be carried past every dog she walks by and when I dog sit her and take her to the park, she wears a muzzle. Now you tell me if you think she looks like a dangerous dog? ALL dogs have the ability to be dangerous....cropped ears or not.

My cousin also got her face bit BADLY by a boxer as a child. She came to a house for
halloween and the boxer didn't like her mask and attacked. Had never shown signs of aggression before that. ALL dogs should be watched closely and you should be able to read their temperment in any situation.

Of course you realize that this means that your parents are horrible dog owners and a weak pack leaders! Every dog that has been injured is the direct responsibility of your parents and they shouldn't be allowed to own a dog. *See previous posts that claim that a dog's aggression has nothing to do with the dog but is the fault of the owners!*

Better call Cesar!!!

You must realize that I am kidding. Some people think that there is no such thing as a bad dog. I disagree. Did you all know that Pits and Rots account for 67% of all fatal dog attacks? That isn't "media bias" it's a fact pulled from a govt database.

Anyway, man I had a great ride today and my gf has worn away her chicken strips completely!!! We put on almost 300 miles in 6 hours of riding including lunch.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote