View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 08:18 AM   #7
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
regarding their price: cool bike, love the idea behind it but I just don't see them charging what I expect to be an exorbitant amount of money for what is basically not an advanced motorcycle. I love the design and the engine, but really its just not special except for its name which is going to carry some exclusivity, but i'm not seeing the technological advancement.

Where is the ABS, traction control, GPS, radio, adjustable windshield all that cool stuff. I do however see it costing $30,000 right out of the gate just because it is in limited production.

Also, the more I look at it, the more scared I am of the exhaust, I can just see people burning their shins on it by accident for whatever reason

Why the fuck does everything have to be so advanced? If it puts out the power they claim it does, looks and sounds cool, does it really matter if it has a crossplane ABS mounted GPS traction control module that fries bacon while playing top 40 hits?

My question always is... does it work? check. does it work well? check. does it sound cool? check. does it look cool?

And $30k for something unique and rare... I'd have no issue with that. They aren't targeting the derf's and OSP's of the world obviously...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote