Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
It looks best naked...
It doesn't. It really doesn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
hOW MUCH WERE THE WC plastics?
They list for 649 for upper, lower, fender, tail, and undertail. I got them for a bit less
Quote:
Originally Posted by itgirl View Post
the big dent in the tank is why i don't wanna chance my baby on the track.
Then don't crash!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Nope. Many carriers won't cover track damage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
One company is not many. Likes its been said many times before, many companies look at it as a learning experience (especially if there is a classroom part), as long as its not an organized race.
Right.... If the track day organization doesn't allow racing, aggressive passing, or timing, it's no different than an MSF ERC, and they'll cover you. If they try to fight you, you've got a great basis for argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondos06cbr1000 View Post
good luck CEO maybe ill stop by and hang out a bit and watch u put her together...im not busy these days
You're welcome to bro. I'll be out there every weekend wrenching on that bitch. Except for the couple trips I have to do, like tow it out to the dyno tuner, and drive the plastics to the painter... shit like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
That is the correct idea. Buy some cheap mis matched lightly rashed plastics off ebay... rattle can paint them... track them. Then when on the street you have nice new ones.
This isn't really effective though because when you crash you'll still bust up all your mounting tabs and your lights and all that shit.

Track plastics are more economical in the long run, and with brands like eracings out there, very affordable.

I did a bunch of wrenching on sunday... I haven't had a chance to type it up yet. I'll do it when I get a chance.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote