View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #32
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
You got that right! What it boiled down to was this dumb ass let the other people on the bus egg him on when he really didn't want to fight. So he goes over there to "prove himself" and instead of beating that old man down like he should have, he he talks a bunch of shit and comes away with a bloody nose and a trip to the hospital. Stupid! There is no such thing as a "fair fight" on the street, he should have either left that old bigot alone or hit him really hard somewhere soft and sensitive.
Oh ya, the old mans the bigot... Thats funny... Chocolate across the aisle spent the whole time trying to scare the old man. Old man goes to the front of the bus to get away from it... Coco Beware thinks he's tough, follows the old man, gets a beating, and the old man is a bigot???

What fucking video are you watching?

Much in the same vein that a black cop told four black guys I tankled with one night, while I was drinking with Tmall... I was pretty drunk, but it was something like, 'we deal with you guys four times a week, we've never even seen or heard of them before. Sounds like a case of you four fucking with the wrong guys. Dont act like niggers, and you wont get called it'

Then the cop let us drive away LOADED drunk... Like 2 5ths of rum drunk. Still cant figure out that one.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote