View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #26
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
Apparently they aren't such a well kept secret... a quick search of eBay listings only turned up 3 for sale. That means people have either bought them up or are hanging onto them.
Yep, it's one of those bikes... Suzuki sold a mess of them and nobody is trying to get rid of theirs... Guy I bought mine from wanted to get a 600 SS because the B12 was too big and heavy... pfft... kids.

There's a pretty good selection on CL, but most over $3k. My <$2k price point was simply not represented... Until I derf'ed this guy down...

I did look at one other one before this one... roached out former drag big... Guessing what I saw on the outside - flatsides, V&H sidewinder headers, etc, etc... it was legit. Obviously dumped on both sides and left outside to rot. It was also $2,200 obo, didn't run, and had all sorts of fuckery from the douche who owned it - $2 led turn signals (four on the back... really dude?), four different footpegs, grounded off the caliper mount up front to show off the PM-ripoff wheels (which were destined for the TL if I bought it), etc... And fucko wouldn't come off his $2,200 price - I told him $1200 or nothing... honestly kinda glad he didn't say yes.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote