View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #18
m0n1
Street Stunter

Moto: 07 R1

ok, so i'ma fucktard and placed the wrong address for delivery. my work address is 3740 and i placed 3700 on the order. i realized this this morning and walk over to the building, ask the lady if they've seen my package () and they tell me the postal carrier left with it about an hour ago because they didnt recognize the name. so i run across the street to the post office and they tell me to call usps customer service. the lady on the other end says they cant help because they dont itercept packages and its going to get sent back. i sit on the phone arguing with her telling her the guy at the office said to speak to the delvery supervisor and i keep asking her for the number or get transfered. i get the phone number, write it down, call and i get a number not in service message. fuck. i look up the post office in google and find a similar number, i wrote it down wrong. so i call talk to the delivery supervisor and she tells me she will leave a message for the carrier to see her before he sends anything back. i leave the correct address and my phone number. hopefully it gets redelivered tomorrow. or i gotta wait another 2-3 weeks to get my lights.

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war." –Douglas MacArthur
“Our job as citizens also includes backing our president when he makes a decision, whether we like that decision or not,"- Damion Maynard
m0n1 is offline   Reply With Quote