View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #35
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Didnt see Lee Parks there but right when I was meeting up with porkchop he spotted Britton so we went and talked to him and Ricky Gadson for a minute while they were eating breakfast this morning.
After all of you left I ran into Britton again! Took a picture, talked to him about the change to Kawasaki for a minute. Seems like a good guy and would be sweet to talk too away from the fuss.... it was just awkward cause I just felt too touristy/fan-y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
I had to opportunity to meet porkchop, topgun (and son - what a cutie!) and jojoyzf.
It's always so awkward when you have no idea who you are looking for...

It was great to meet all of you. Hopefully we will run into each other some time this summer.

Every year it gets worse and worse for the vendors. I know it's a bike show, but it would be nice if some of the manufacturers like AGV, A*, etc would come and at least bring stuff to try out - if not buy. Being female in the world of sportbikes, it's hard to find proper gear and then you never know if it will fit correctly. Granted they have gotten better, but it is still hard to find a place to actually try the stuff on. - Rant over.
It was nice to put an actual person to a name for everybody. We should all do an Ohio ride when this white stuff melts for good and we gain about 25 degrees.

Did anybody see Scorpion? I want one of their jackets.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote