View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:11 AM   #56
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
It was a prick move but everyone acts like this is the first time something like this happens.

I have seen fighters in Boxing and MMA win a fight only to have the whole arena boo them.

Refs get it daily. And if they are in soccer they have a chance of getting their ass kicked by 10000+ fans.

He didn't agree with the the out come of that award and he spoke his mind. It was the wrong place and time but thats him.

I don't remember who started talking about race (I wasn't even going to comment in this thread at all) but it happens because people still see color. Yes the US President is Black but people don't change over night. I don't feel it had anything to do with color, he just thought someone else should have won.

The fact that she is 17 shouldn't matter at all. She is in show business and its a tough one. The press can be harder on people then Kanye will ever be.

What Beyonce did was cool.

Taylors video wasn't bad. I think the video was better then the song which I don't like at all. I think Beyonce's video was better myself.

James
That has to be the worst analogy I've ever read. Seriously, how the fuck are these two scenarios similar?:

1. An unpopular fighter wins a fight and is booed by most of crowd.
2. A singer is given an award. A nobody jumps up on the stage, steals the microphone from a 17 year old during her acceptance speech, and let's everyone know HE thinks someone else should have won, then turns his back and walks off stage.

Last edited by fasternyou929; 09-14-2009 at 11:13 AM..
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote