View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #38
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akilldema View Post
Actually Jay was less than 270 this year. Ok, so you're Lou Ferrigno sized, in his absolute prime. He competed at 6'5" and 275. Hard to believe brosef. I saw the camera phone pic you posted on CF, it was blurry as shit and only showed a small amount of your traps at probably 7-10 ft away from the mirror. Anyway, let's go make fun of Triple for lying about benching 300lbs first try in the gym in his thread.
There was alot more then one. MILF made a thread dedicated to me in the sex forum. There was a bunch in there, before vertical scope purged the sex forums of pics.

But yes, off season, I was probably close to as big as Lou was. I was also probably doing a lot more gear, insulin, IGF, and HGH then he ever saw in his day, as many of them werent even available. I think you fail to see how small of guys like Lou and Arnold were compared to todays crop of bodybuilders. Ya, they look impressive in pics (and they were impressive), but neither of them could win even a high level amateur comp with those bodies today.

I was huge, im not even sure which pics you saw, was it early when I started using gear? Or was when it was at my peak, and taking a dozen kinds of gear, 3-4 needles and a dozen pills a day while addicted to painkillers?

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.

Last edited by Apoc; 12-27-2010 at 03:03 PM..
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote