View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 11:04 PM   #25
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
psst... the 05-08 ZZr600 is the 00-02 Zx6R just renamed
I figured that. I was speaking in general. When I went to the Atlanta Motorcycle Show I was most impressed with Kawasaki. Infact even in Atlanta and right next to the Suzuki booth Kawasaki got the most people.

Just curious but do you know how much a stock ZZR600 puts to the wheel? Also the girl who owns the bike wants some new exhaust so she can hear the bike(Since her boyfriend rides the RC51). What would be a good slip-on. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to rejet the carbs(Nor does she need them jetted with her being a newbie).

Drewpy
My group is pretty much becoming nothing but V-twins. 1 has a DL1000, another just got an 08 SV650s today, an RC51, and buddy will be getting a SV1000 pretty soon. And our guy with the Hayabusa is considering a V-strom 1000 also. However the RC51 sucks donkey balls for coke when it comes to the comfort department. My ass sticks up so high on it I feel like I could be violated at any moment(Won't be riding that during gay pride week. Atleast not in my tutu)

My poor little inline 4 doesn't stand a chance(except I can outride them). Well I can outride everyone except the guy on the RC51 but he use to race bikes before I had my learners permit for a car.