View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #27
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post

They are not as organized as NESBA, but if you go in expecting that and just relax (don't worry if your session doesn't start right on time, etc.) it's a really good time.
I'm typically as laid back as it gets on my track days. My friggin schedule during the work week is so structured, that when I do a track day it truly IS a vacation for me. So I'm just short of "feet up sippin a Mai Tai" at the track

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post

We can caravan it from Raleigh since it's on your way (assuming you take I-85). And if I have a spot in my trailer open, you can consolidate here and we can roll from Raleigh in one truck/trailer.
I appreciate that! Sounds good. Though I'm a friggin boyscout when it comes to overpacking. I typically take EVERYTHING including a coffee maker

Sad when all I ride is a motard and I pack a 5x10 enclosed AND an exploder slap full for ONE day

4/27 is a wednesday.....right?