View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #19
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Federal ticket = $500+ fine with a mandatory court visit, no mail in the check. You don't want a federal ticket. The Rangers can also write state tickets if they want to be nice, if they just want to fuck you they will give you a federal ticket.

As far as the CWP, you might want to check out if they are a must reveal right away thing like Ohio. North Carolina is a must tell them as soon as reasonable state.
Plus like I told you in the PM the skyline should take you 5 hours if you follow the speed limit. i was doubling the speed limit on average down the skyline and it took 3 hours-ish. The skyline is truly just not worth the trouble.

Follow I81 down to waynesboro an extra 70 miles save yourself the hastle of dealing with the skyway and start fresh on the BRP. if you avoid the natural bridge and other distractions you can easily make it to the VA/NC border with plenty of time to spare. hell if you push it a little acording to google maps you can start early enough and hit little swiss in 9-10 hours on the BRP.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=De...8,19,20,21&z=8