Old 05-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #64
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

So, if you're up for it, here are a few basic things I'd need:

1. Your age, location and profession.

36, Indiana, government work

What happened to number 2?

3. Thoughts about working for a car share although you prefer riding bikes.

don't know what a car share is

4. Your current bike's make and model. Describe how it looks, sounds, feels.

2009 Suzuki V-strom. Looks like a dual sport bike. sounds like a high speed sewing machine because it still has the stock exhaust. feels comfortable, whether riding on hard dirt roads or riding down the highway. Needs knobby tires to play well in loose dirt.

5. Your first bike and how you got it.

80-something kawasaki. A friend of a friend was selling this old POS cheap, so I bought it. That was probably 12 years ago, so I don't remember much about it

6. Your ideal bike.

Ideally, I'd like 3 bikes: a sport bike specifically for track only, a big comfortable bike for cross-country journeys, and a dirt bike for playing in the dirt. Can't afford all three right now, so I settled for a dual sport that's a bit more oriented for highway riding. I'll be buying an extra set of wheels and putting knobby tires on them so I can play when I want to.

7. Do you fit the personality most often associated with whichever category of bike you have? Do the personalities of others you know fit their bikes' categories?

Don't know what personality is associated with my bike. All I know is I like to ride bikes and have fun.

8. What does a bike say about its owner?

that we like to ride and enjoy the freedom that comes with it
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote