Thread: Gun Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #1014
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

troy:

Here is what I need to get started on the trust:

1) The name of the Trust (I would recommend something with your last name, like Smith Trust, Smith Gun Trust, Smith NFA Trust, Smith Family Firearms Trust or something similar, maybe your initials. Keep in mind if you make an SBR in the future you will have to engrave the name of your trust into the gun)

2) The Grantor (the person creating the trust, who controls the trust, this would be you)
3) The "primary" Trustee (the person who has the power to buy and sell assets, probably just you)
4) The "secondary" Trustees (the people who can possess the guns, but not buy and sell, I recommend naming at least everyone in your household)
5) The Beneficiary (the person who would get the items in the trust when the Grantor dies)
6) The Alternative Beneficiary, if you choose to have one (the person who would get the items if the beneficiary is dead)
7) Your contact information (address, telephone, email). This is for my records, it does not go in the trust.

8) Please let me know how you wish to pay. You can pay by sending paypal to this email address (must send $310 if paying by online) or by mailing a $300 check or money order to:
The Bass Firm, PLLC
PO Box 2128
Coppell, Texas 75019
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote