View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #10
CasterTroy

Like Trip my FB is lighting up with baby crap...but GRANDBABY crap.

Being 40 I'm like in that sweet spot between friends that waited a LONG time to have kids, till they were well established, and those that had no common sense and had kids when they were just 18 or so. ONE parent is usually good people. But most times they chose a total dumbass to fuck. (Rhianna & Chris Brown) and the child comes out with ALL of the traits of the dumbass.

And if there's anything worse than mid-20's yuppie ass parents, it's those teen moms that think they're the first person that had to go a night without sleep because of a baby. Yet somehow they were born brilliant and their parents are morons who think they can't do shit.

"OMG this is like SO not fair....going on like 2hrs of sleep in 2 days THIS HAS TO END"

Yeah...it does. But if I'm right about you, it'll end JUST as you're knocked up by baby daddy # 2

Now grandparents, my friends are seeing that their idiot child can't possibly do this. But being they possess the stupid jean from their other parent along with the hardheaded jean, they push the one good parent THEY have in their corner away in an attempt to "do it on their own".