View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 11:16 AM   #8
No Worries
Keyboard Racer

Moto: Old Superbikes

The Tesi was Italian flag colors, red, white, and green. He said he just moved to town, so I don't think he bought it at Erico's. It's funny when you come to a stop light by yourself, it takes about 10 minutes for the light to change green. But when you pull up next to an interesting bike or rider, the light changes green in ten seconds.

I've seen a Yamaha GTS1000 with it's massive beam front suspension and shock. But the Tesi had a delicate trellis front suspension. Pictures don't do it justice.

Steve, I don't go to Erico's. They are so friendly, I'm afraid I'll ride out on a new Ducati. Speaking of Erico's, did you go to Gary Eagan's talk a few years ago about his Iron-butt rides? There's an article about Eagan in the May issue of Motorcyclist.

And I did Lookout Mountain yesterday. Brought my camera and saw nothing. Except for the black clouds that were rolling in from the northwest. Looked like summer thunderstorm clouds so I went down quickly. Only saw one bike, a gray bike in a switchback that was going up. That wasn't you Steve, was it? I had my black Suzuki. What were you riding?
No Worries is offline   Reply With Quote