View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:05 AM   #12
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Its not working for me but Im not sure whats scary about it.
It's a database with a map that shows all the names and numbers of evryone around any address you enter for 1000yrds

What's scary is the same thing that's scary about a paper publishing a map with CCW owners.

Granted, the information is public, but there's a level of research that has to go into getting it.

What's scary is I have 2 teenage daughters. Lets say for some reason my wife or myself aren't home one particular day, and someone they don't know could follow them home from school, and get the address off our mailbox. With very little effort or trying they could then punch it in here, and have the names and numbers of all of my neighbors as well as OUR name, and OUR number.
Then..they could either call, or go to the door. My daughters wouldn't open the door, but if this person were to start yelling neighbors names and information, the girls MAY suspect something is wrong with a neighbor they know and open the door. And who knows what could happen from there.

What you have to realize is criminals are lazy....hence WHY most are criminals. With THIS, you're giving them a very EASY way to know all the information they need to know about any neighborhood they want to know about.