View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:17 AM   #26
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
How many white singers use the word nigger in their songs?

In fact, what is the percentage of black people who use it against whites?

Wrong is wrong. If you can do it, so can I. And I don't care if you're offended.
Wrong. That's a bigot's excuse. If I do something wrong, then it makes it okay for you to do it too? So now two "wrongs" do make a right?

We've gone over this before. Just because you refer to your wife as a bitch doesn't mean that anyone can call her a bitch, does it? It's all in the context. Me and you are buddies, you call me a faggot or whatever, I laugh it off and call you a motherfucker. Hahahaha... Some stranger tries that and ends up picking up his teeth.

The thing about black people using the word nigger relates to their ability to take lemons and make lemonade. You give us the cast off remains of the pig to eat? We'll make them delicacies. You call us niggers as a derogatory term? We'll turn it into a badge of honor and us it to bring solidarity to our ranks! Then we'll use it so much in our media and entertainment that we'll change it into something positive. Making all the white suburban kids WISH that they were niggers!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/291638/clayton_bigsby/
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote