Thread: I want it
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #24
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
That is what is so cool about my HD dealer. They fire up bikes inside the immaculate sowroom, let you test ride anything from their fleet, wash my bike for any service even the recall, and have awesome events...
Back to the XR though. It really is a sweet looking ride and got high marks for handling which was why i stayed away from the 1200 sportster line ayway...
Yeah I hear ya. My dealer doesn't wash my bike...but they treat me really well. Which is awesome, because I have to travel an hour to get there. But they know Buell and they are good people.

Last time I was there (strictly to pick up the gear lock) I told them I was interested in the XR. The only XR they had was the owners personal XR. They let me take it for a spin with the caveat that if I crashed it I was getting him fired.

They called me a few days later and said "Joe (White, the owner) said you can take the XR out on the street if you want." FUCKING AWESOME....except I live an hour away.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote