Thread: I want it
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #30
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
We should go there before the rally. I can get a t-shirt... Maybe let ya try the ultra...

The SG is a "sportier" version of the ultra. Drop the trunk, lowers, short windshield, no bag surrounds. Its also 2" lower. I would love the lowered aspect for pushing it around in foot reverse. But when it comes to hauling a passenger you want the ultra. The rear suspension is beefier and will take the added weight better.

You will get to see me do my conversion when I get to your house. I will show up with the tall shield, trunk on, and backrest... strip all that down to my "Street Classic". Its heavon IMO.

Yeah the foot boards all around are great. And what you all will realize is the awesome aftermarket like you have never had before. I myself has stuck with all HD only aftermarket but that's just me. the prices are USUALLY fair and you KNOW it will all fit without any question.

You are shittin. You'll see when I come out...
You're selling me on this Ultra Classic, holmes. And we can definately run out to White's when you're in town. I need a few parts too...but I'm hoping to get those sooner than October.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote