View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #27
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeos View Post
Rogue, I don't know what you feel you've been lied to about, but know that there' s a difference between Lying and telling the truth as one knows it....there may be some things that I've inadvertently lied about (yet to see) but only because I've based my statements on what I've been led to believe
I'm not talking about things you or any of the mods or Rez have or have not said. I'm talking about the filth that's spewed from Stew's mouth. You guys can only tell the truth as you know it & if you've been told something that you took for truth that was a lie, I can't really fault you...or anyone...for that matter. Shit happens. But knowingly & falsing being dishonest, telling a lie & making it appear to be truthful is something I don't deal well with at all. I'm honest & truthful to a fault...you guys know that...why is it so hard for others to be the same?

Like I said earlier....a person or entity is only as good as their word. Stew's sucks a big donkey dick & it's been made even worse by him attempting to play on our feelings & bond we have with Rez by offering "membership fees to be donated to Rez".....from a "free site!".....for the month of November. If anyone ever finds a secure & private way to donate to them, PM me. I don't have much & would love to give them something, but I'm not giving any of my hard eanrned money to a liar to taint before it gets to them. Besides, he's lied so much, how can we trust that all of the money would even get to them? Hmmmm???
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote