View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #33
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
I was minding my own business on my way home from work friday. Not excessive traffic or anything. Pulled up to a red light, two cars in my (left) lane, four or five in the right lane. As I'm passing the last POS squared off gray four door in line, the dumb sonuvabitch decided his line was too long and tried to run me over. I couldn't go anywhere, since I was already in the left wheel track and there was a curb on my left, and a car in front of me. So I pulled in the clutch, revved the engine, and laid into the bastard's driver's door. He stopped real fast

I think I scared him, hope I gave the asshole a heart attack. I pulled up behind my line, and he stopped about two car lengths back. He wasn't sure what to do- I could see him open his door halfway and hesitate. I turned around and gave him a "WTF?!" look and he decided to stay in his car till I pulled away. I saw him get out and look at his door in my mirrors. Also noticed his tore up front bumper missing a big chunk on one corner.

Probably best for him that he stayed in his car, because the way my heart was pumping, I would have kicked the shit out of HIM too.
Respect. You must take it! WTG

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote