View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #20
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Never thought I'd say Al Davis was right.

On one hand I can't really blame Kiffin since he has USC roots and is putting together a real good staff with USC ties as well. That's his dream job.

On the other hand...we were warned and even though I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt...he still proved to be a liar and a scumbag.

In the long run it is the best for UT imho. In the short term it hurts...really bad since National Signing Day is only 3 weeks away and Tennessee had a top 5 or 10 class but now several of the verbal commits are backing away which isn't surprising.

Kiffin really hasn't accomplished much to prove that he is a good head coach...I mean he was a loser in Oakland and only managed a 7-6 record in his first year at UT.

He did bring some excitement but he also brings NCAA investigators...good luck USC.

Yeah I think "some" of the students may be upset with Kiffin...several had to be turned away by police before Kiffin held his press conference announcing his departure plus here is "the rock" on campus where usually birthdays and other messages etc. are painted by students on a regular basis.

z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote