View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #4
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

If you are coming down I-85 then you pass a few stores along the way.

First Two you'll come to is in Braselton off GA53. If you take a right off the exit(Assuming you are headed south) and go up about 1 mile you'll run into a Suzuki/Yamaha dealership. Probably not much of a selection but right off the interstate. Or if you take a left off the exit and go down about 5 miles (Don't mind the scarecrows) you'll see a Kawasaki place on your left on GA53. I haven't been in there but I heard they have a decent selection.

Now continuing down I-85 you'll come to GA20 which is where the Mall of Georgia is. This is about 10miles out of the way but it's a Cycle Gear and worth it. Dianese, Frank Thomas, Joe Rocket, Alpinestar, etc, is available in the store. But head south on GA20 until you get to GA316 (You'll pass a Polaris/Suzuki/Can-am dealership on your right but they have very little) and head west (You'll take a right). You'll go to Collins Hill road which will be the next redlight down and take a left. You'll see a Honda/Yamaha place off to your left before you get to the light. They have some Joe Rocket stuff but most Honda themed. If you want to give them a try they are the first left off of GA316. But go down a little bit more and you'll see a Walmart on your right. Turn into the Walmart shopping center and you'll see Cycle Gear in the little shopping center.

When done there hop back on GA316 and head west and you'll spit right back out on I-85.

Too bad you weren't coming down about 2 weeks ago. Atlanta Triumph Ducati closed down and had some sweet deals on some Dianese leathers. It was also surrounded by whore houses and strip clubs so your girlfriend and yourself could have had a great time in our Highway to Hell district.

That's about it when it comes to places not too far out of your way. And I'm not too sure about the southside.

Now if you find something you want at the Lawrenceville cycle gear but they don't have it. There are 2 more Cycle Gears not too far out of the way so you can check those out.