View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 10:46 PM   #157
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore a Tigoint. APBT's are a very old breed of dog and have been popular in America since long before you were born....they just didn't used to get a lot of media coverage as they do now. In fact, the most decorated war dog in World War 1 was a Pit Bull.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergeant_Stubby

I strongly disagree that a poorly treated or chained German Shepherd is "far more unlikely" to bite someone than a Pit Bull and believe I have shown evidence backed up by strong research that proves that point. Chaining and abusing all dogs can turn them into people biters.

I don't have the bite numbers from LA...but I provided info that shows in at least two cities breed bans had no effect on bite numbers. Again, bite statistics are incredibly unreliable for reasons provided in my previous post and therefore not a clear indicator of reality.
So why do you get to use them? Oh and I said Golden Retrievers not German Shepherds. I never said that pits didn't exist, they did in ENGLAND! I don't know when they were first brought here or became APBTs. They were first bred as, hmm fighting dogs in the early 1900s. Oh and now YOU are going to mis-identify a bull-terrier mix as an American Pitbull Terrier?

HEY!!! APBT aren't even a recognized breed!!! No wonder that can't keep good records of their bites... they don't fucking exist as a breed! I'm looking at the AKC page and it hits me! Duh!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote