Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #961
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Cheap as hell too if you can find it where someone that isn't gouging. Gun is about 200, stocks about 100, and mags are about 20. Put a cheap bushnell red dot for 50 and its fully kitted for what I want...
And accurate!

We spent saturday getting 4" patterns at 100 yards. Me with my 15/22 and Travis with his 10/22 set up JUST like yours with the addition of a bull barrel and a Tasco 16x scope
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 312328_10151236157452638_2052094139_n.jpg (148.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #962
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

Troy,
Was that behind your house? The last time I was up there was the Halloween party with the fiddy racing! I couldn't remember if your back yard was that long or not?
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #963
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
If that's an airbourne sadlak mount, I so want it. Mine has been on backorder for a long damn time
Well he wants a bike or cj7 for trade. I offered mine but hes looking at more of a dual ktm995 or something.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:30 AM   #964
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

http://gunssavelives.net/assault-wea...ion-will-pass/
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:24 PM   #965
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
And accurate!

We spent saturday getting 4" patterns at 100 yards. Me with my 15/22 and Travis with his 10/22 set up JUST like yours with the addition of a bull barrel and a Tasco 16x scope
Ask him what bull barrel he has, thinking of getting a green mountain 20 or 18"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #966
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

http://gunssavelives.net/assault-wea...-laws-planned/

Quote:
Massive Boycott and Civil Disobedience of New York’s New Gun Laws Planned
2013 January 21

Last week, New York state passed the most restrictive gun laws in the country. Banning magazines that hold more than 7 rounds and requiring registration of all weapons that the new law defines as “assault weapons”.

Now gun owners, gun store owners and shooting range owners are planning massive civil disobedience to the new laws.

According to the NY Post leaders of some of the state’s 300 gun clubs, gun dealers and Second Amendment organizations are organizing the boycott — and the heaviest interest is in Suffolk County, the Capital District and the Buffalo region, sources said.

The organizers point to a little-known guarantee of gun ownership contained in New York’s own “Civil Rights Law,” which was ratified the same year as the Constitution .

The state statute says the right to keep and bear arms “cannot be infringed” — stronger than the Second Amendment, which says it “shall not be infringed.”

It sounds like the residents of New York state have finally drawn their line in the sand and are tired of their state lawmakers selling their Second Amendment rights for some feel good legislation.

There are an estimated 1 million+ semi automatic rifles that would have to be registered with the state as “assault weapons” and an unknown number of standard capacity magazines.

If you’re a New York resident are you planning to boycott this new set of laws?
Old 01-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #967
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

W. T. F.

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/st...er-attack.aspx

Quote:
New Hampshire: Your Right to Self-Defense is Under Attack
Posted on January 18, 2013

On Tuesday, January 22 at 1:30 p.m., the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee will hear House Bill 135. This misguided legislation, introduced by state Representative Stephen Shurtleff (D- Merrimack 11), drastically infringes on your inherent right to self-defense by repealing important self-defense provisions enacted in 2011.
In 2011, Senate Bill 88 restored the right to self-defense in New Hampshire with broad bipartisan support and established that law-abiding citizens have the right to defend themselves and a third party from assault wherever they have the legal right to be. However, HB 135, if passed and enacted, would eradicate the aforementioned protections for law-abiding citizens acting in self-defense.
HB 135 would make the following changes to New Hampshire’s current self-defense laws:
1) Eliminates the provision that allows a person to use deadly force anywhere he or she has a legal right to be. This limits an individual’s ability to defend themselves or third party from assault to their own place of residence.
2) Amends the definition of non-deadly force by removing the provision that specifies the act of producing or displaying a weapon is considered non-deadly force. Thus, drawing or exhibiting your firearm to intimidate a perpetrator could be considered deadly force.
3) Repeals the provision granting civil immunity for the use of force in certain circumstances. The elimination of this provision removes legal protections for law abiding citizens acting in self-defense.
This legislation is a step in the wrong direction for New Hampshire. HB 135 severely encroaches on your inherent right to self-defense and will render law-abiding citizens and their loved ones defenseless victims.
Please contact members of the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee TODAY and urge them to reject this imprudent legislation that will put you and your loved ones at risk. Contact information can be found below:
Email: HouseCriminalJusticeandPublicSafety@leg.state.nh.u s
Phone: 603-271-3184
Old 01-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #968
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-ammo-can.html
Old 01-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #969
Twobanger
Canyon Carver

AIM has 5.45 magazines in stock 12.95 each.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MCPAR545
Twobanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #970
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twobanger View Post
AIM has 5.45 magazines in stock 12.95 each.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MCPAR545
Thanks. Ordered a couple.