Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2009, 06:16 AM   #1
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R
Default Witnessed a high side yesterday.

I was going for a little jaunt when these two idiots wearing tshirts go screaming by me when I was about 30' from my on ramp to the high way. They cut so close that they actually startled me.

Lead idiot was literally hanging off of his bike so far I thought he was going to drag ass. I thought I'd pay them back for startling me and play how close I could get to their rear tire. I rolled on the throttle to a whopping 40mph and almost blew past the two of them. I quickly realized that not only were they squids. But, they were squids who had zero skill. So, I backed off and merged into traffic and stayed well away from them while they were weaving in and out of cars.

Fast forward a minute of two. I'm a solid mile behind them. Coming up onto this really nice off ramp that leads to one of our nicest scenic roads. I'm watching from a distance and BAM! Following idiot locks up his rear brake while he's trying to take this corner. I see his back tire slide, catch and pitch him into the grass. The bike "rolled" a bunch of times. By the time I got to him he was lifting his bike up and pushed it right over onto his other side.

I asked if he was alright. He was pretty scraped up. His tshirt and shorts held up amazingly well however, I don't think the blood stains will come out.

He was fine, his bike was in rough shape. He said he would call somebody to come get it. So, he went to one of the cars that had stopped to call somebody.

At that moment, I almost got smashed by a car. So, I thought it was time to get the fuck out of dodge. When I was leaving, lead idiot pulled up with the rear locked up and skidding.

I don't usually wish harm on people. But, I honestly believe it was well deserved. Hopefully there was a lesson learned.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote