Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2010, 08:34 PM   #11
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

You know, I used to say something a littel similar when I owned my Honda. But I always said that they were nice bikes if thats what you wanted. But this guy seems only to want balls out sport bike speed and thats it. Well, NO Shit FUCK FACE. Thats not what HD makes. They make cruisers and touring bikes. They had Buell and for what ever the hell they were thinking they discontinued them. Not real sure why but hey not my thing anyhow. The Touring bike that I bought has plenty of power and if I wanted to go on a cross country trip for 2 months I can load it up and hit the road and actually really enjoy the ride in comfort. Yes, it can be done on a sportbike but I just cant see layin over on your nuts for 3000 miles. Not comfortable IMHO. But thats what it is an Opinion (Just like assholes, everyone has one, and each person thinks the others stinks). I wish people would stop hatin and just accept what others find to be their niche. Take care of and worry only about yourself and you will be just fine.
for his rant I say ---->

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote