Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750
Question Craigslist military scam?

So, here's the ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mcy/1854383511.html

I emailed her asking why her price was so low....

All I got in response was this chain letter:

Hi,

Up for sale is a perfect 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Orange-Black with 4,014 miles on it,new tires, runs and drives excellent. This bike has been extremely well maintained with a full service history.It has always been kept inside the house through the winter months and has never been laid down. I bought it when i was serving in NAS Corpus Christi, U.S. Army base in Texas, and now I am in Naval Base Point Loma, California. The bike is still in Corpus Christi,TX.

I have dropped my price to $2,900 (purchase price) since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before 10th August when I will be deployed in Iraq with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.
If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your; Full Name and Shipping Address to open a case with eBay they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 7 days inspection period before committing to buy the bike. In this way both, buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Corporal Laura Meier
PS: for more pictures of the bike see my photobucket album: http://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/Laurapm21/
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote