Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N
Default Movie suggestion thread.

Just suggest a movie for us to watch that you thought was good.

Little Miss Sunshine - Wasnt sure about this one but it turned out good. The family is all kinds of screwy. Tye mom and daughter are tye only normal ones. The dad is the "believe in your self 100% and a failure," Steve Carrel is the depressed uncle, the son doesnt speak, and The gramps had me laughing good. Nothing like a coked up grandpa. LOL.

Sunshine cleaning - Its got Amy Adams and Emily Blunt. What else do you want? Its two sisters that get tired of their jobs and need to make a better wage so they get into body cleanup. Emily is the loser sister still with dad and Amy still trys to live her life as how she wanted it to after high school by having an affair with tye guy that didnt marry her. The gramps is the same gramps from little miss sunshine. Its another comedy that has a heart warming meaning at the end.

Extract - Good cast with Jason Batmen, Mila Kunis, Kristen Wiig, and Ben Affleck. Its kinda office space comedy since its from the same guy. If you like office space or anything like that, then you should enjoy this.

Reign Over Me - I thought it was great. The two main characters are Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle. I know its adam sandler and a lot of people hate him. He did good with his character. He loses his family during 9/11 and copes with it in his own way which is avoiding people and forgeting them. Don ends up runing into him and adam has "forgotten" him. Don does his best to help Adam out the whole movie, but Adam fights everyone when his family is brought up. I dont know how I would be if I had lost my family. Im pretty sure I would completely break down too.

Looper - Its sci-fi so its thumbs up for me. It has killing, time travel, and a cool ending.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote