Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #22
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Just watched the season 3 finale. What happened? Did they get someone else to write the finale over their coffee break? It was all over the place in pacing, feel and was pretty implausible at a few times. Pretty much sucked.

A few flash bangs and the alarm scared all of those people away? Really? And not one person standing by watching the governor massacre those people had the balls to shoot him (even in his back)? Meh.
They are going to bring the Governor back... I have a feeling he's going to be the leader of The Saviors in a couple of seasons or The Hunters next season...

Also, you gotta remember, those weren't soldiers with The Governor... and if they were, they weren't the first choice or the best. When Merle ran his suicide mission, he killed off Woodbury's best (and inexplicably yoked) soldiers. Creepy prison, unfamiliar territory, zombies, and now some flashing lights, sirens, and flash bangs... "why are we doing this again? fuck this, I'm out." A couple of days before this, these people were tending gardens and milling about town like the world hadn't ended.

I kept thinking The Governor was going to get shot by one of those guys after he mowed down the others, but he's too cool of a character to go out that way. Like I said, he'll be back and hopefully he gets off'ed in dramatic fashion.

The thing that really got me was the shit with Andrea... hey, let's spend 10 minutes of our 40 minute season finale watching the dumbest fucking character in the history of television stare at a guy who's dying instead of trying to save herself... then let's expect her suicide to be something dramatic and sad. I'm pretty sure around 9:58pm EST on March 31 2013 if you shut off your TV and opened a window, you'd hear all of America saying "it's about fucking time you killed that idiot!"
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote