Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-07-2009, 10:42 AM   #111
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea I know she has committed some crimes...and I'm sure she'll end up in prison if she doesn't straighten up soon. Oh and it wasn't "just because she felt like it", the girl was her ex-roommate and had done something to precipitate the attack. Once again, I'm not excusing what she has done but I would like to keep it in perspective if possible. She didn't just randomly pick out an apt and trash it. There's a back story here. Heck, some of you think the other girl has a right to murder this girl for killing her kitten, perhaps the ex-roommate did something to justify this girl's actions as well? Hmmm maybe she flushed her goldfish down the toilet.
So what had this ex-roommate down to precipitate virtually everything that she owned being destroyed and her pet killed?

Many people feel that going too easy on teenagers who commit crimes is what is responsible for them becoming dangerous career criminals when they're older. So far she hasn't had to pay any real penance for her crimes. It's time that she learnt that there are consequences to your actions. You can't keep saying, "It was just a joke." and get away with everything.

You do the crime, you do the time. So far she got a couple of crimes 'on credit' and the bill should come due.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #112
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
So what had this ex-roommate down to precipitate virtually everything that she owned being destroyed and her pet killed?
The fact is, we don't know that the roommate did anything to warrant this attack, and Tigger is just talking out of his ass. Again.

First she helps her boyfriend steal somebody's pet, then she robs a guys i-pod at gunpoint, then she bakes a kitten alive. Why anyone would stick up for this walking trash pile, is beyond me.

JC
Old 06-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #113
6doublefive321
Resident Droog

Moto: 625 SMC, '08 Tuono R

Bitch should be strung up by her pussy lips, covered in fish oil, and hung out in an alley with 1,000 starving alley cats.

Anyone who would treat a defenseless animal in such a manner is a psychopath, and should be treated as such. It doesn't matter if they are white, black, yellow, red, emo, goth, ghetto, hillbilly, or geek. Fuck this bitch and anyone who defends or justifies her actions.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #114
Cruzergirl
Its a good day.

Moto: Victory Kingpin Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
First she helps her boyfriend steal somebody's pet, then she robs a guys i-pod at gunpoint, then she bakes a kitten alive. Why anyone would stick up for this walking trash pile, is beyond me.

JC
Just doesn't make any sense to me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 View Post
Anyone who would treat a defenseless animal in such a manner is a psychopath, and should be treated as such. It doesn't matter if they are white, black, yellow, red, emo, goth, ghetto, hillbilly, or geek. Fuck this bitch and anyone who defends or justifies her actions.

I don't understand.
It's okay to hurt a living, breathing, feeling creature as long as it is not human?
Cruzergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #115
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Many people feel that going too easy on teenagers who commit crimes is what is responsible for them becoming dangerous career criminals when they're older. So far she hasn't had to pay any real penance for her crimes. It's time that she learnt that there are consequences to your actions. You can't keep saying, "It was just a joke." and get away with everything.

You do the crime, you do the time. So far she got a couple of crimes 'on credit' and the bill should come due.

I don't know... probably nothing. As I've said, this girl definitely has problems and I'm sure that whatever happened, this response is probably an over-reaction for sure... but we don't know that. I'm just saying that you guys aren't giving her any "benefit of the doubt" because of the type of crime she committed. That chick may have beat up her Grandma, raped her with a wiffle ball bat, or simply called her a bitch. I don't know. I've already said that she should be punished, just not "put away for life", "executed", "roasted in an oven" or "beaten to death". I agree that she's a bad girl and on the path to becoming a career criminal. Just as I was at her around her age. I never said she should get away with this crime, I just don't agree with the severity of punishment a number of you have suggested. I believe that she can be redeemed and turn her life around.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #116
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
I don't know... probably nothing. As I've said, this girl definitely has problems and I'm sure that whatever happened, this response is probably an over-reaction for sure... but we don't know that. I'm just saying that you guys aren't giving her any "benefit of the doubt" because of the type of crime she committed. That chick may have beat up her Grandma, raped her with a wiffle ball bat, or simply called her a bitch. I don't know. I've already said that she should be punished, just not "put away for life", "executed", "roasted in an oven" or "beaten to death". I agree that she's a bad girl and on the path to becoming a career criminal. Just as I was at her around her age. I never said she should get away with this crime, I just don't agree with the severity of punishment a number of you have suggested. I believe that she can be redeemed and turn her life around.
You'll have a hard time showing that I've suggested any of those punishments.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #117
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzergirl View Post
Just doesn't make any sense to me either.

I don't understand.
It's okay to hurt a living, breathing, feeling creature as long as it is not human?
I never even once said that it was "okay" or that she shouldn't be punished. I just don't equate the life of a cat to the life of a human, period. You people can attack me all you want. You can call me any names you please but I will not acquiesce that it would be just punishment for this girl to be "hung up by her pussy lips, covered in fish oil' and eaten alive (basically). A 1000 cats do not even come close to one human life IMHO, I'm sorry, and I won't budge from that opinion whatsoever.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #118
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
You'll have a hard time showing that I've suggested any of those punishments.
And you'll have a hard time showing that I ever said that YOU did... You chimed in and quoted me responding to another person's post. I have actually tried to remain civil, honest and fair during this entire debate. I honestly don't really see where we disagree, in principle. We both agree that she has problems and that she should be punished.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #119
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 View Post
Bitch should be strung up by her pussy lips, covered in fish oil, and hung out in an alley with 1,000 starving alley cats.

So just for suggesting that she shouldn't be killed/tortured for her crimes, I too should be killed/tortured?

I know people that believe that it's cruel to neuter a dog just to modify his behavior. Maybe everyone who has done this deserves to have their balls cut off?

I honestly have met people who believe that riding horses is cruel. Maybe everyone who does that should have to carry a load on their back, have their back teeth removed to fit a bit and have spurs/heels dug into their sides?

There are people that believe that we shouldn't use laboratory animals to try and find cures for diseases like cancer. Well as someone with personal experience in this area, I'm not sure how many rat, monkeys and kittens I would sacrifice to save my own life or the life of someone I care for but the number is rather large!

Yes I know that these examples are not the same as being cruel for cruelty's sake. My only point is that every individual has a level of "animal cruelty" that they will tolerate. Some will overlook the way chickens are raised (some of the cruelest conditions I've ever seen in person) so they can pick up a bucket of the "Colonel's Finest" whenever they choose and others tip toe over ants on the side walk. but I find it funny that now I'm being vilified for caring more about a human being that I do a cat.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #120
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
but I find it funny that now I'm being vilified for caring more about a human being that I do a cat.
haven't you killed both? which did you care more about at that point?
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote