Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #111
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Oh, so you just strung them along and accepted their care packages when you knew you weren't interested, then bailed on them "it's me, not you" style before coming home? Well, when you put it that way...

I know it's rough over there, but that's not a green light to manipulate and abuse other people back home. Gotta stand by my original impression on this one.
i didnt seek them out or ask for anything.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #112
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
when you're on back to back deployments spanning three years, where one side is trying to kill you and the other is trying to land a knife in your back to further their own careers and your hearts just been yanked out and stomped on by some pretty little broad in north jersey its good to know you still arent allowed to be an asshole.

hey shaggy, go

exactly
Fuck, bro after my discovery about my wife, I was running about 6 or 7 whores in and out of my room. The CQ book looked like the registry at the no tell motel some weekends. Not to mention the shit we used to pull in Mexico on those bitches trying to suck themselves into a visa. Whatever. I have a fat next door neighbor that corresponds with 3 or 4 brothers that are deployed. She probably tells them all that she loves them and can't wait til they come home. Meanwhile she's at the XO every weekend searching for that next nigga!!! Please, when over half of the troops come home to find out that they've been cheated on by wives, GFs, etc...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #113
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

again, exactly
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:23 PM   #114
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Oh, so you just strung them along and accepted their care packages when you knew you weren't interested, then bailed on them "it's me, not you" style before coming home? Well, when you put it that way...

I know it's rough over there, but that's not a green light to manipulate and abuse other people back home. Gotta stand by my original impression on this one.
Shit that bitch was probably blowing somebody 15 minutes after sending those fucking cookies!!! Those bitches were trying to buy their way in and Dave wasn't selling. Hot chicks do this shit every day to guys. Tommy ate dinner and got drunk off some fat bitch, where was the righteous indignation then? Seriously, you've never fucked or even taken a blow job from a chick that you knew you weren't ever going to get serious with? Uhuh...Where do we get all of these saints from? We must have the nicest guys on the planet as members of TWFix!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #115
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Love the tag on this thread. LOL

"fat girls need love too"

And yes we do.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #116
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
i didnt seek them out or ask for anything.
But you accepted their care packages and strung them along, right? All I said was it's "a terrible thing to do to another person." Justify it all you want, but what part of what I said is incorrect?
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #117
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
But you accepted their care packages and strung them along, right? All I said was it's "a terrible thing to do to another person." Justify it all you want, but what part of what I said is incorrect?
Like tigger asked, have you ever hooked up with a chick that you knew you didn't want to get serious with? Have you ever been untruthful in a quest to get some?
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #118
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Like tigger asked, have you ever hooked up with a chick that you knew you didn't want to get serious with? Have you ever been untruthful in a quest to get some?
No, is it really that hard for you guys to get laid if you just be yourselves and/or make your intentions clear? You know, on the bar scene there's plenty of girls looking for the same thing you are, you don't need to bullshit them.

A more relevant question would be: have you ever strung a girl along for weeks/months, accepted gifts from them, then blew them off and never gave them the respect to meet them in person?

For the sake of argument, let's say I had done both. I'd be the first to admit it was a shitty thing to do rather than justify it.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in Dave's justification that he did this because his "hearts just been yanked out and stomped on by some pretty little broad in north jersey."
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:00 AM   #119
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Dave's justification that he did this because his "hearts just been yanked out and stomped on by some pretty little broad in north jersey."
Nope
Old 01-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #120
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Shit that bitch was probably blowing somebody 15 minutes after sending those fucking cookies!!! Those bitches were trying to buy their way in and Dave wasn't selling. Hot chicks do this shit every day to guys. Tommy ate dinner and got drunk off some fat bitch, where was the righteous indignation then? Seriously, you've never fucked or even taken a blow job from a chick that you knew you weren't ever going to get serious with? Uhuh...Where do we get all of these saints from? We must have the nicest guys on the planet as members of TWFix!!!
I have but the chicks were good looking

I once hooked up with a chick who told me all it was going to be was a one night stand. Was glad when we wnet back to her car and saw the babyseat
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote