Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Current Info > Current News > Previous News

Old 05-28-2008, 03:04 PM   #111
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Yeah if yall get here wednesday night that would be cool, we could hooliganize a local establishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:24 PM   #112
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Yeah if yall get here wednesday night that would be cool, we could hooliganize a local establishment.
im even thinking about leaving tuesday afternoon when i get outa work, so long as i can find a place to stay in KY or S. Ohio.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #113
t-homo
WSB Champion

CEO, are you driving or riding this whole trip? Driving I assume, but riding would be really cool.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #114
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

seriously guys, if we can get away with it, you can chill in my room Wednesday night if you want.

I dont mind, especially since I will be getting an early start Thursday I think, to go through the dragon a few times and I wouldnt mind the local assistance, unless you are planning on getting there early...my plans are to get to the lodge around 3 or so, unload and ride a bit till it gets dark or something, shoot, I may go see wheeler and get some work done too...decisions decisions...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #115
R1up0n1
Yo

Moto: 2009 Yamaha V Star 950 Touring / 1995 Intruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
you should come, it will be a blast as usual.
Ok, I'm not making it down for the Rally this year. Its 11 hours one way for me, and the plans never really got sorted out in time. I mentioned it to my fiance last week, and she got pissed because I always plan vacations for myself, but not for the both of us. Well whoopti fuckin do! I always go to the gap every freakin year at the same time every year for the past 5 or 6 years.
Gas is so freakin redicoulous right now anyway....so I'm coming down in late september or early october....I will make a trip to the gap this year....dammit!
R1up0n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:19 PM   #116
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
CEO, are you driving or riding this whole trip? Driving I assume, but riding would be really cool.
I'm driving, for many many reasons.

If I had a long ass time to do all this, I might ride the whole thing, take all back roads the whole way... but just to ride a shitload of highway to try to get places is a waste of tires and wear on the bike.

Also with all the track days I need to bring a lot of supplies and tools and stuff just in case.
ceo012384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #117
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1up0n1 View Post
Ok, I'm not making it down for the Rally this year. Its 11 hours one way for me, and the plans never really got sorted out in time. I mentioned it to my fiance last week, and she got pissed because I always plan vacations for myself, but not for the both of us. Well whoopti fuckin do! I always go to the gap every freakin year at the same time every year for the past 5 or 6 years.
Gas is so freakin redicoulous right now anyway....so I'm coming down in late september or early october....I will make a trip to the gap this year....dammit!
lame, well hope to see you at the end of the year, but there is a couple weekends I won't be able to get out of in sept/oct. The wedding/honeymoon weekends at the end of oct and indy in sept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae View Post
seriously guys, if we can get away with it, you can chill in my room Wednesday night if you want.

I dont mind, especially since I will be getting an early start Thursday I think, to go through the dragon a few times and I wouldnt mind the local assistance, unless you are planning on getting there early...my plans are to get to the lodge around 3 or so, unload and ride a bit till it gets dark or something, shoot, I may go see wheeler and get some work done too...decisions decisions...
Depends, if they stay in knoxville that night, yall could make the trek out here and back to eat dinner and then we could all head out early thursday to meet up with you as early as possible the next morning.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #118
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

we're hitting up the dragon when I come down for indy! I don't care if I have to go by myself!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 06:30 PM   #119
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
we're hitting up the dragon when I come down for indy! I don't care if I have to go by myself!
I will go with ya man, you don't have to worry about that, are you coming before or after indy?
Quote:
Old 05-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #120
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

before... kinda depends on you Rae and Drewpy's schedules as to when though... but I'd like to stay two nights in TN... spending the day at the Gap...

but we'll figure it out as sept approaches
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote