Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #121
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
haven't you killed both? which did you care more about at that point?
Hmm now that a very deep question...well, I've reveled in both and felt deep anguish dispatching animals or humans. The circumstances obviously had a lot to do with my feelings.

I've spit in the face of a dead Iraqi soldier, laughing when some other guys chose to piss on his corpse and I've cried like a baby when I had to have a Husky puppy put to sleep... I've also cried over dead Iraqi children and found it amusing when my Dad cut the head off a chicken, watching it run around the yard running into shit.

Overall, I'd rather kill humans than animals BUT that doesn't mean that animals are more important or even equal to humans in worth. I just don't like people very much in general, some I would gladly kill and, believe it or not, I love animals and have gone significant portions of my life with a dog being the most important living thing in my heart. I still wouldn't trade the life of a human being for that of any animal. I'm truly sorry that makes me some kind of MONSTER...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #122
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
We both agree that she has problems and that she should be punished.
For fuck sakes, make up your mind. A few pages ago, you said she shouldn't go to prison, so what's your idea of punishment, Volleyball Camp?

The time for touchy feely counseling passed after the THIRD time she was up on charges. How many more peoples lives does she get to fuck with, before we send her shanky ass to jail?

You're right about one thing, she'll probably be worse when she gets out. Prisons are not very good a rehabilitating people. What they are good at, is keeping them away from society at large, at least for a little while. Fuck what she needs to "turn her life around". She had that chance, and pissed it away. What society needs, is to lock that psycho bitch up, for as long as legally possible.

JC
Old 06-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #123
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
For fuck sakes, make up your mind. A few pages ago, you said she shouldn't go to prison, so what's your idea of punishment, Volleyball Camp?

The time for touchy feely counseling passed after the THIRD time she was up on charges. How many more peoples lives does she get to fuck with, before we send her shanky ass to jail?

You're right about one thing, she'll probably be worse when she gets out. Prisons are not very good a rehabilitating people. What they are good at, is keeping them away from society at large, at least for a little while. Fuck what she needs to "turn her life around". She had that chance, and pissed it away. What society needs, is to lock that psycho bitch up, for as long as legally possible.

JC
Society had the chance of turning her around and did what many here accuse the UN of doing; wagging their collective fingers and doing nothing to enforce.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #124
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Society had the chance of turning her around and did what many here accuse the UN of doing; wagging their collective fingers and doing nothing to enforce.
I said that I didn't think that she should be "locked away for life" as some have suggested. Although I don't think that "years in prison" are an equitable punishment for the life of a cat... I mean seriously, it's a cat. People don't get years of prison for injuring other people. Besides, I made the statement about her punishment for this crime BEFORE I was aware of her other offenses, as you all well know. You all keep piling on more and more shit on the heap. Obviously, she will possibly face charges for her probation violation along with the other crimes she has committed. Personally, I believe that her vandalism and breaking and entering charges are going to net her the most punishment.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote