Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #131
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
I have been fucking with the guys texting my fiancee's daughter, its so much fun. She got grounded, then flipped out, so I got the task of dealing with all of the kids texting and calling her. Needless to say...the boys dont text or call so much after they see the pictures of the cows giving birh...the "Kids I dropped off at the pool"(wink wink...nudge nudge)...the lung cancer...the syphllitic vagina...Its pure comedy for me.
Quote:
I pay for it and she abused the priviledge. I gave her the rules and the consequences and she chose her path...now I(at her mothers request) am ridding My telephone of boys as old as 23 requesting nudes from her...she is 12 by the way. She asked for a phone to stay in touch with family and her father and this is what happened...guys from Virginia to California calling any time...not on my fucking phone. So..as its in my name...her Mother and I are having fun fucking with them.
shit, you've got every right dude. bravo. is it a gsm phone? personally after i had my fun id do a factory reset on it and wipe out all of her personal shit.

and t-rock high school is bullshit.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #132
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
I can see this being broken down into 2 groups...1 is the "older" posters, those of us who remember getting the shit beat out of us in front of the school when Dad caught us skipping and group 2...the "you better not touch me or I will call Child Protective Services"... There was a time when if you did something stupid, you got punished...now there really is no such thing as a true punishment.
maybe my parents just taught me how to act decently as a child and didn't need to punish me by stupid shit like taking my phone away.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #133
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
It was a snide jab dripping with truth...
that was my guess.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #134
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
that is different. It sounded like she got grounded from her phone as a general punishment for something unrelated to it. I'd call them back bitching them out asking how they got the number, tell them they are worthless disgusting pieces of shit, then figure out where they got her number and delete that. then i'd disconnect her number and get her a new one when she turns 15/16.
Oh yeah...and we are having a little fun as we go.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:59 PM   #135
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post

and t-rock high school is bullshit.
there are probably 10 people on my floor in my dorm at a large unversity who are so socially awkward that if they don't become more socially literate or get a 4.0 gpa they will never get a respectable job.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #136
Ducati Diva
just learning

Moto: 1996 M900

Quote:
At least embarrass us infront of us. Texting people using out phones is fucked up.
My daughter lost her phone and by the next morning when she hit school all texting stopped. They still get access via friends. I do or say nothing to or about her behind her back. I want to see her face when I embarrass her
but I agree with Tommy I pay for her phone it's a privalge not a nessecity and I'll do whatever I please with the phone. If she abuses it she looses it and if someone I deam not "good" for her texts or calls your damn tooting I'm going to run him off and prob have fun doing it!
Old 12-09-2008, 12:03 AM   #137
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
I can see this being broken down into 2 groups...1 is the "older" posters, those of us who remember getting the shit beat out of us in front of the school when Dad caught us skipping and group 2...the "you better not touch me or I will call Child Protective Services"... There was a time when if you did something stupid, you got punished...now there really is no such thing as a true punishment.
I got my ass beat on a regular basis and I totally deserved it...

I see it falling into two groups as well...

Those who remember how retarded and shitty kids are at that age... and those who don't.

It's one thing to punish your child... It's another thing to intentionally embarass them for your own self-gratification. Makes me wonder who the adult is in this situation.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:05 AM   #138
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

so what? i never fit in in hs and i seem to be the only one who did jack shit with his life.
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 12-09-2008 at 12:07 AM..
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:05 AM   #139
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
maybe my parents just taught me how to act decently as a child and didn't need to punish me by stupid shit like taking my phone away.
She was not wanted by her dad...yada yada..Felt like she could do anything since he didnt "Want" her and didnt watch or treat her like he should have...yada yada...Mom worked... tried to act 20 not 12, thought she could do anything she wanted...same shit as is going on in a lot of fucked up broken families these days. She was treated like a princess and was never punished, till I said fuck that, she is a little kid and if she lives in my house under my rules she gets treated like I did when I was an idiot(I was really bad when I was a kid) and she gets the same treatment my kids do. I love her to death, but I dont put up with her shit and I already told her, if she doesnt like my rules...go live with her dad. She stays with us because she knows we will love her and treat her right and teach her the right ways and that the wrong ways bear consequences.

Old 12-09-2008, 12:16 AM   #140
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I got my ass beat on a regular basis and I totally deserved it...

I see it falling into two groups as well...

Those who remember how retarded and shitty kids are at that age... and those who don't.

It's one thing to punish your child... It's another thing to intentionally embarass them for your own self-gratification. Makes me wonder who the adult is in this situation.

Just because you have fun doing something...doesnt mean thats the only reason for doing it. I dont see how a 23 year old guy in California seeing my fuzzy nutsack is gonna affect a 12 year old girl in Virginia. If these are the kids she is hanging around with, why would we not take measures to protect her from doing something even more embarrassing herself or something that could get her in more trouble or even lead down the path of an unwanted pregnancy or rape?

Last edited by TommyHotWheel; 12-09-2008 at 12:19 AM..