Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #271
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
She was born in Philly.
So she's a Pennsylvania-born Aussie who does a damn good Georgian farm-girl voice?
Makes perfect sense to me.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #272
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
So she's a Pennsylvania-born Aussie who does a damn good Georgian farm-girl voice?
Makes perfect sense to me.
There are an awful lot of people who do accents, that aren't their native one. Andrew Lincoln ("Rick") is English, for example. Former "Fringe" hottie Anna Torv is Australian (and reasonably intelligent, belying her blood relation to that dick Rupert Murdoch).

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #273
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post
Due to budget cuts, American shows set in the South can no longer afford actual Southern American actors.
The requirement that the actors be able to read a script is also a big problem.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:35 AM   #274
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
There are an awful lot of people who do accents, that aren't their native one. Andrew Lincoln ("Rick") is English, for example. Former "Fringe" hottie Anna Torv is Australian (and reasonably intelligent, belying her blood relation to that dick Rupert Murdoch).

You misread my agreement. I'm well aware of how adaptable many foreign actors are. On the whole, I'd say noticeably surpassing the poor attempts a lot of American actors make at the reverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
The requirement that the actors be able to read a script is also a big problem.
As cheap shots go, that was dollar store on double-coupons day
Old 03-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #275
tommymac
Moto GP Star

interesting episode def setting the stage for an exciting finale. Andrea has been annoying as hell but now almost feel bad for her since shes in the governors torture chamber. Not sure if any of you noticed when he wa slining up his "tools" but he had a metal speculum in there. Guess hes going to give her a pap smear while hes at it LOL.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #276
CasterTroy

Talking dead had some interesting points.

The Gov's not in it for death. He's all about keeping you alive and trapped like a rat! (see daughter, walkers, even the towns people)

You noticed the thread and hook for stitches? Maybe he's gonna "open her up" and cut her good, then sew the wound up

Sick bastage! But damn I'd take JOY in seeing Andrea tortured. Just for that "look" she gives coupled with the squinted eyes and head swivel she does when she's giving a smart-ass retort. That's my ex-wife up one side and down the other. So it'll be easy for me to imagine Andrea having dark hair and big tits receiving what I've imagined in my head for years
Old 03-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #277
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Talking dead had some interesting points.

The Gov's not in it for death. He's all about keeping you alive and trapped like a rat! (see daughter, walkers, even the towns people)

You noticed the thread and hook for stitches? Maybe he's gonna "open her up" and cut her good, then sew the wound up

Sick bastage! But damn I'd take JOY in seeing Andrea tortured. Just for that "look" she gives coupled with the squinted eyes and head swivel she does when she's giving a smart-ass retort. That's my ex-wife up one side and down the other. So it'll be easy for me to imagine Andrea having dark hair and big tits receiving what I've imagined in my head for years
I was wondering about that too, that was a huge ass needle/thread there. Stuff we use is much smaller Also liked the bone saw and that funnel device. He def was ready to have some fun.

I see him as a control freak but is hard to read as to what his agendas are at times. I think milton may crack and be the one to kill him, hes the only one who could save andrea anyway, no one else knows shes there and I am sure he will find out sooner or later. I think hes the one who supplied the gas for the zombie BBQ as well.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #278
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Needle and thread for Andrea? No one realizes that it to SEW HER BIG MOUTH SHUT?!

.... or maybe something lower down, since she can't seem to keep her legs together.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:51 PM   #279
CasterTroy

Here is a small but pretty interesting spoiler vid (just 2 screen caps from a preview that was pulled) for either next week or the season finale.

youtube: 8V1c_HTGH24 not embedding so if you don't want to know spoilers, you don't see title and description. Please don't spoil it for those who don't want to know.

some followup to the video with a few other pics
http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/th...slide=60019361

PLUS

http://walkingdeadlocations.com

Here's a Google Map with all locations marked: http://goo.gl/maps/kZI9R
Old 03-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #280
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
http://walkingdeadlocations.com

Here's a Google Map with all locations marked: http://goo.gl/maps/kZI9R

Been following that site for a while. I'm planning on taking a day off this Summer or Fall to go South of ATL and check out the locations and do some sightseeing.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote