and a Marijuana Czar.
Too hard to say while stoned.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #22
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
causes innocent women to become rampant cock-sucking sluts.
Fuck, if they legalize it I'll have to move to CA.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #23
Rider
Moto GP Star

Smoke if you got em.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #24
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I feel it should be legal but I seriously doubt that legalizing marijuana is going to be California's savior.

They'd do more good by not punishing every business that comes into the state with ridiculous regulations and taxes. Also, I'm not sure if California has an income tax or not but if they do, they could do wonders dropping that and going to a consumption tax. Think of all the illegal aliens not paying taxes now who would be then. Also get rid of those over the top emmision bs.

Besides how much of a "carbon footprint" are the stoners going to leave as they burn weed and put greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. I thought California cared about the enviroment.
I agree with the consumption tax and there should be 20% tax on wire transfers to other countries!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #25
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
It has been a well known fact since the 30's that Marijuana is an extremely dangerous mind-altering drug that turns innocent women to become rampant cock-sucking sluts.
That is all I needed to know.

LEGALIZE IT!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #26
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I agree with the consumption tax and there should be 20% tax on wire transfers to other countries!
Yeah, instead it's the other way around right? I think for someone to bring money into this country (or a business atleast) it's a 30% tax plus penalties and such. Gee I'm sure businesses are just excited to bring the trillions of dollars overseas back home knowing they'll loose probalby half of it when it's all said and done.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #27
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R

Quote:
Well I really hope they won't, it is their obligation as a state to protect Americans from themselves. It has been a well known fact since the 30's that Marijuana is an extremely dangerous mind-altering drug that turns hard-working honest men into murdering rapist lunatics and causes innocent women to become rampant cock-sucking sluts.

As if that weren't bad enough EVERYONE knows Marijuana is a gateway drug. Ask any crackhead, heroin addict or speed freak what the #1 reason they've completely thrown their life away in favor of hardcore narcotics and they will tell you, its that goddamn marijuana! Victimless crime? MY ASS!

Sweet Jesus, have the people behind these legalization initiatives even bothered to THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!?!?!?!?!

It should be illegal to even have a thread like this.
I generally agree with your sarcastic way of putting it. I know it was a gateway drug for my son. it was not for others I know or for some reason they just never moved on to other drugs and some have quit without going back. one guy I know lost a very good paying job because he pissed hot. he found another that does regular testing, he had already said that after smoking it for 30+ years he was done so the new jobs testing policy won't bother him, now, his son-in-law is the opposite. he'd rather sit in the basement getting high. his daughter is about to go to school so his wife is pregnant again so he won't have to go find a job.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:05 PM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
I generally agree with your sarcastic way of putting it. I know it was a gateway drug for my son. it was not for others I know or for some reason they just never moved on to other drugs and some have quit without going back. one guy I know lost a very good paying job because he pissed hot. he found another that does regular testing, he had already said that after smoking it for 30+ years he was done so the new jobs testing policy won't bother him, now, his son-in-law is the opposite. he'd rather sit in the basement getting high. his daughter is about to go to school so his wife is pregnant again so he won't have to go find a job.
Now I see what you're saying but those people were bound to get hooked on something, you know? There will always be "responsible" users and those that overindulge. If you could wave your hand and make every pot leaf disappear, they'd find something else to be hooked on... Your friend that lost his job KNEW the possible outcome and did it anyway. Next he'll possibly be an alcoholic in stead. Trying to remove every bad thing from their grasp is a losing proposition. Moving everything out of a baby's reach works for a while but eventually you have to teach the child to leave shit alone. You can only protect people so much. The thing is, like prohibition, eventually the gov't just going to have to throw their hands up at try to regulate it and make some money off of it IMHO. People that want to smoke it will and people that don't won't start just because it's legal.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #29
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
Exactly. And thank God that the good people in the government, who only have our best interests at heart, are there to spread the hysteria and keep the laws intact that put those evil weed-doers and dealers in prison. Who needs personal responsibility when Uncle Sam is there to make the decisions for us?

If Uncle Sam could manage to actually keep it out of the country and stop people from growing it I bet heroin, cocaine and meth use would basically be non-existent since there would no longer be a gateway leading the innocent youth of America into the grasp of this narcotics.

Another factor that isn't being mentioned by these goddamn joint smoking hippies who want to legalize this evil plant is the poor bastards that run and are affiliated with drug cartels. Who's going to feed their families when marijuana is legalized and people can buy it at the local CVS or Walgreens? Has anybody bothered to think about putting these fine folks out of a job? Or the thousands or Mexican and American law enforcement officials who will no longer be getting paid to look the other way or provide protection...how are they supposed to buy new boats without this supplemental income?

I just wish they would outlaw alcohol too.... Oh wait....
________
Toyota R Transmission Specifications

Last edited by Kaneman; 05-09-2011 at 08:30 PM..
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #30
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Personally, I think that they should do it! Also, they could grow it for other uses as well. I mean, if things don't go right they can always make it illegal again, right?