Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 04-10-2010, 01:44 AM   #21
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
They are estimated to get around $3 billion a year.
$3billion, that's it? I think Obama photocopies that shit daily. They probably buy $3billion in military aircraft from us a year.

I'm always perplexed how the Jewish vote is a shoe in for the Democrats despite that the Democrats love butt fucking Israel. I think Clinton gave Arafat a weekly hand shandy.

Personally I'd love to just tell both of them that they can hang on to these nuclear weapons for us and then figure it out amongst themselves. Blow themselves off the map so we don't have to worry about their ancient dumbass bullshit anymore.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:07 AM   #22
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
$3billion, that's it? I think Obama photocopies that shit daily. They probably buy $3billion in military aircraft from us a year.

I'm always perplexed how the Jewish vote is a shoe in for the Democrats despite that the Democrats love butt fucking Israel. I think Clinton gave Arafat a weekly hand shandy.

Personally I'd love to just tell both of them that they can hang on to these nuclear weapons for us and then figure it out amongst themselves. Blow themselves off the map so we don't have to worry about their ancient dumbass bullshit anymore.

The day they run out of oil or were no longer dependent on it I can see things change over there dramaticly. Once the money dries up some ares will be like the 3rd world countries in africa we hear so little about.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #23
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I feel the same way about S.A. as I do about Israel. The only reason we're butt-buddies with both of those countries is because there is something they do or provide that meets our own political or economic goals. Not because they are inherently good or likeable countries.
No shit. Welcome to foreign policy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
The day they run out of oil or were no longer dependent on it I can see things change over there dramaticly. Once the money dries up some ares will be like the 3rd world countries in africa we hear so little about.
Pretty much. Currently the United Arab Emirates exports around 2.5 million barrels of oil per day. Using a nice "steady" price of $70 that means they bring in around $175 million dollars in foreign currency every single day. That is over $60 billion a year. Even with that Dubai (one of the emirates that is united) managed to drive itself in to bankruptcy.

These are the types of countries we depend on for the energy required to keep our nation functioning. This is a situation we voluntarily entered in to. It is also a situation we choose to continue. To say it blows my fucking mind is an understatement.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #24
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I agree and will add that Israel seems to have realized that they can do whatever they feel is in their nation's best interests and for foreign policy reasons the US doesn't have much choice but to support them. I also think they have realized that anyone running for president needs the Jewish vote to win, something they will not get if aid to Israel is cut off. It has reached the point where, for various reasons, Israel has decided we need them more than they need us.
Exactly and im tired of it, I say we cut Israel loose and let them see what its like living in that neighborhood without big brothers umbrella.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #25
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Not to mention Israel spies on us all the time, and I wouldn't doubt they steal things from us as well.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote