Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #21
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
It's funny but when I was growing up in the hood, "chickenheads" were female drug addicts. We called them that because of the way their heads bob and weave when they are high. I don't know what it means now...

Oh my, thats not what I thought chicken head was...the way it was explained to me was basically a chick giving head, as in her head would bob up and down like a chicken pecking dirt...
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #22
skiergirl
Gixxer Girl

Moto: 05 GSXR 750 & 06 YZ250F

So he never answered on what he actually did/did not do? now I want to know....
skiergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiergirl View Post
Yea... so what did you do?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:54 PM   #24
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Oh my, thats not what I thought chicken head was...the way it was explained to me was basically a chick giving head, as in her head would bob up and down like a chicken pecking dirt...
thats what i thought it was, cheap skankwhores because they are always giving head.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #25
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Is a chickenhead a hood rat or something?
in this area a "chicken head" is a teen/pre-teen wearing so much makeup that they look like a chicken with the red around the eyes and stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hen-beak.jpg (31.1 KB, 38 views)

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #26
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiergirl View Post
Well in the end I didnt have to do anything. When I saw the girls leaving I was thinking that if I wasnt such a good guy their iPhones or whatever they had would be gone. Next, I saw the other girls walking In my direction and I started thinking about what I should do. The first two girls deserve to get their stuff jacked for being stupid but since I was well aware of the situation I decided that I should at least say something if they tried to steal something, if only for my own conscience. I decided that I would go up to them calmly, say "Hey, dont take their stuff, thats not cool." and leave it at that.

In the end, the two girls walked down the beach past the stuff, past me, turned around right where I was sitting listening to my iPod, and walked back to the the first girls' stuff. They stepped over the beach towels and looked down into the purses, which were wide open btw, and continued walking without taking anything. They went back to their spot and left the beach. So I didnt have to do anything.

Their stuf was still sitting there when I went home so it probably got stolen anyway.
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #27
skiergirl
Gixxer Girl

Moto: 05 GSXR 750 & 06 YZ250F

Well hopefully whatever was in there wasn't worth much if is does get stolen. Nice to see some good people are still out there though. Many would have taken it themselves or ignored others taking it.

skiergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #28
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

finders keepers losers weepers. How hard is that to understand???
Old 06-04-2009, 08:44 AM   #29
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
Well in the end I didnt have to do anything. When I saw the girls leaving I was thinking that if I wasnt such a good guy their iPhones or whatever they had would be gone. Next, I saw the other girls walking In my direction and I started thinking about what I should do. The first two girls deserve to get their stuff jacked for being stupid but since I was well aware of the situation I decided that I should at least say something if they tried to steal something, if only for my own conscience. I decided that I would go up to them calmly, say "Hey, dont take their stuff, thats not cool." and leave it at that.

In the end, the two girls walked down the beach past the stuff, past me, turned around right where I was sitting listening to my iPod, and walked back to the the first girls' stuff. They stepped over the beach towels and looked down into the purses, which were wide open btw, and continued walking without taking anything. They went back to their spot and left the beach. So I didnt have to do anything.

Their stuf was still sitting there when I went home so it probably got stolen anyway.
they did an inspection pass and decided that what they saw wasn't worth taking.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #30
MissHell
Followed the crowd over.

Moto: '07 Yahama R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
I was well aware of the situation I decided that I should at least say something if they tried to steal something, if only for my own conscience. I decided that I would go up to them calmly, say "Hey, dont take their stuff, thats not cool." and leave it at that.
Glad you were going to say something if needed.

If it was me and I was sitting close to the girl's items, if someone started to take it I might say something to imply I know them (gals who left). Like "what are you doing with my friend's bag?" or even just "what are you doing?"
MissHell is offline   Reply With Quote