Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-25-2010, 07:17 AM   #361
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
That is probably it... I am making the assumption the a shoe shining comment was the start of this situation. Whether it was made towards the black Guy or not is the only real question. I also include the entire disturbance in my assessment of "blame " and not necessarily when the first contact was made. Unlike you all I admit that I can and have been pushed into violence in the past.
As have I, though what pushed me to violence was when violence was done to me, not just WORDS.

If the shoe shining comment was the start of the situation, then the odds greatly favour it never having been recorded. Something made those girls start filming. That wasn't it.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #362
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
As have I, though what pushed me to violence was when violence was done to me, not just WORDS.

If the shoe shining comment was the start of the situation, then the odds greatly favour it never having been recorded. Something made those girls start filming. That wasn't it.
Again, I bow to your greater intelligence and situation assessment skills. I am now sure that the black man most likely started the whole thing and that the black girl started recording the argument because he was getting loud and irate and she thought it would be funny to capture a drunken man make a fool out of himself. I also concede that you are by far a better person than I am because I have allowed words to goad me into violence routinely during the course of my life. I was born into violence, not a good excuse I know but the truth none the less, lived by it's principles, and only in recent years broke away from it's influence. I commend you on never allowing yourself to be provoked verbally, it is something that I and many others, I'm sure, wish that they could honestly proclaim. Having a bad temper is something that I have struggled with my entire life and is one of the reasons that I gave up drinking in my 20s. I knew that if I continued down the violent path I was on, that I would end up in prison along side a large portion of my family. I wish to thank you for helping me see the errors in my assessment of this situation. Hopefully, I can take the lessons learned here and apply them in becoming a better human being.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:04 AM   #363
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Again, I bow to your greater intelligence and situation assessment skills. I am now sure that the black man most likely started the whole thing and that the black girl started recording the argument because he was getting loud and irate and she thought it would be funny to capture a drunken man make a fool out of himself. I also concede that you are by far a better person than I am because I have allowed words to goad me into violence routinely during the course of my life. I was born into violence, not a good excuse I know but the truth none the less, lived by it's principles, and only in recent years broke away from it's influence. I commend you on never allowing yourself to be provoked verbally, it is something that I and many others, I'm sure, wish that they could honestly proclaim. Having a bad temper is something that I have struggled with my entire life and is one of the reasons that I gave up drinking in my 20s. I knew that if I continued down the violent path I was on, that I would end up in prison along side a large portion of my family. I wish to thank you for helping me see the errors in my assessment of this situation. Hopefully, I can take the lessons learned here and apply them in becoming a better human being.
Where did I say that the black guy started the situation? Please, point it out to me.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #364
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

None of us know what was said prior to the shoe shine banter but we do know who walked up to the front of the bus and escalated the situation to a physical confrontation and it was the black guy...period. No matter what was said...he made the first physical contact and took an azz whipping for it. I'm still glad he did.

I think the older white guy is crazy and wouldn't want to be around him ever...he evidently is a trouble maker/instigator and off his rocker...bad combo.

The black guy seems ok except for when you add alcohol...that probably goes for several members here too. Alcohol caused him to get an azz kicking on video by an old white guy...tough chit...it happens.

Bottom line though...the black guy should not have walked up to the front of the bus and touched the crazy older white guy...he got what he deserved in this situation no matter what was said first before the video started rolling.

Next...
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #365
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Speaking of black and white....check out this cool pic....

LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:50 AM   #366
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Where did I say that the black guy started the situation? Please, point it out to me.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to imply that you had stated that the black Guy was at fault, I was simply stating that I now blame him for the altercation. He certainly did get what he deserved and I hope for his sake that he has learned his lesson. I honestly do admire the fact that you have been able to avoid verbally provoked violence for your entire life. I'm not sure but I doubt many others can make such a claim, again I certainly can not. Again please accept my apology if I inadvertently misconstrued your comments, sir. That was not my intention. Thank you for your forbearance in this matter.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #367
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
None of us know what was said prior to the shoe shine banter but we do know who walked up to the front of the bus and escalated the situation to a physical confrontation and it was the black guy...period. No matter what was said...he made the first physical contact and took an azz whipping for it. I'm still glad he did.

I think the older white guy is crazy and wouldn't want to be around him ever...he evidently is a trouble maker/instigator and off his rocker...bad combo.

The black guy seems ok except for when you add alcohol...that probably goes for several members here too. Alcohol caused him to get an azz kicking on video by an old white guy...tough chit...it happens.

Bottom line though...the black guy should not have walked up to the front of the bus and touched the crazy older white guy...he got what he deserved in this situation no matter what was said first before the video started rolling.

Next...
You ate exactly right, I was assuming the black was reacting to insults from the white man. I absolutely have no proof of this and was attempting to defend him without merit. I see now that I was wrong and was actually being even more racist by defending him. I would like to again apologize for my statements and hope that you all can forgive me for my ignorance in this any many other matters of this nature. If it is any consolation, I am now pledging to forgo my self appointed role as "the defender of African Americans" on this board.
Quite frankly they don't deserve my defense of them for the most part.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:16 AM   #368
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Speaking of black and white....check out this cool pic....

Nice picture.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:45 AM   #369
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
You ate exactly right, I was assuming the black was reacting to insults from the white man. I absolutely have no proof of this and was attempting to defend him without merit. I see now that I was wrong and was actually being even more racist by defending him. I would like to again apologize for my statements and hope that you all can forgive me for my ignorance in this any many other matters of this nature. If it is any consolation, I am now pledging to forgo my self appointed role as "the defender of African Americans" on this board.
Quite frankly they don't deserve my defense of them for the most part.
I fucking hate new Tigger.

Hey Tigger, fuck you blacky. I'm only 6' but I would still kick your ass. But not so much that you couldn't shine my shoes afterwards. Speaking of that, I'm saving a special pair of shoes for you to polish, they're black and orange leather.

Damn, that's not even a worthy insult. Hard to kick a man when he's down I guess.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #370
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I fucking hate new Tigger.

Hey Tigger, fuck you blacky. I'm only 6' but I would still kick your ass. But not so much that you couldn't shine my shoes afterwards. Speaking of that, I'm saving a special pair of shoes for you to polish, they're black and orange leather.

Damn, that's not even a worthy insult. Hard to kick a man when he's down I guess.
Actually shining shoes was an excellent way for young black men to make money in the past. In fact several successful black businessmen owe their start to shoe shine stands. Shining shoes is just as noble of an occupation as any other IMHO and is nothing to be ashamed of.